Thursday, June 21, 2007

my H@ppier Dayz.....

ha....ha.....
today i have split out my unrelax feel to my fren......
finally i tell them what i feel......
yup,start todyz i choose for skip the unhappynes.......
i dou want again my life in school no happy!!!!
I WAnt H@ppy ,i tell them and myself........
a whole life must be happy.......i dou want again sad,angry and......
alone or with many fren i dun care....but my life must h@pppy........


A H@ppy Life...........
I luv all my fren ,what ever they done to me,i accept ,i agree ,i like and.......thankz my fren.....
what they look like,what they think,what they like and.......
I wil never forget ........
Never and never.......................

From this "case",i know i must change my altitude.......and alll ..........many....i must change......
thank you my fren....u all make me change finally.......although in this dayz i feel alone....
but thankz......

Luv you all.........


~~~~~ TOmorou wil be a god H@ppy Dayz~~~~~~~
G@Mb@teh

No comments: