Sunday, August 3, 2008

@ feelingless dayzzzz

what a stupid day today.....
mind blank.heart beat stop(no died yet) breath hard..........bone all damn "sour".......

And why my mind so annoyed....i really can't stop it......and felt my movement and what i do are not control by me,like another person controlling me......why?
Blur too............Anyway, i really hated that feeling......................
my frenz said stress, but what stress? from where the stress........
Re@lly a stress? Ya, i study accounting this whole day......but izit ....really a stress?
Anyway i will recover d...........
and one thing......wahahaha my lovely frenz cook ABC soup for us....................gud la
Here lo, i would like to thank and tall al my college frenz........love u all so so so much
and thank you

No comments: