Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I hate my self

Is in the mood of struggling....
Sumthing secret that I can't tell anyone...
Once its break, I will lost many of my favorite...
Worst, the thing that I appreciate most and love, will lost.
My college's life come to the end soon........I believe , after this college's life, graduate on 2012 August will be my last life for my study journey...

After the 2012 August, it will turn my life into another level of life...
Maybe a working life will start, maybe....must be.........
hmmm..... 4.04am..(Wedneday)~ I sitting on floor... in my fren's room, she is sleeping.....I just too stress and could't fall asleep....Physically tired...but mentally super energetic...

She is my besties...the one special that appeared in my life....
I placed her in my heart deeply....I appreciate her more than a besties, it there is any word that deeper meaning than a sister that i can express or explain her........SHE deserve it.......
She just specially met me as fren.....FATE.
I will angry when she get bully, I will sad when seeing she moody, I will even happy when seeing her stupid smile hang on her face....

She is my fren , my besties, my sister and even more than a sister.....
Is true to say she will just forget me one day after the days to days after graduate........
In real, nothing will last long forever....
If I could, and I can....I wish she can just remember me always...and that is enough for a call for month.......*KEEP IN TOUCH YA*

But, I promise.... I wun forget you for each of the second.............when u nid me , I will still done it as what I promised you that I will be with you whenever you nid me, you will never alone to face any problems of yours............

My Hug always to warm u up....
My shoulder always ready to cheer you up...
My concern always there with ur side evry single seconds...

Yet,anything u wish ..........=)
remmber?? nothing is impossible for me to you.
did I dissapointed you before this?????

No!

~*MISS*~ ='(
I Miss you badly.
Although you are just beside me, but don;t know why the miss feeling is there....

maybe you are just too busy.....I nid your concern as well....
CAn You???



1 comment:

ummu said...

hye jolin.apa khabar?cikgu harap jolin sihat2 saja ya.
ramai orang katakan,zaman belajar adalah zaman paling best dalam hidup manusia.
saya sendiri akui akan hal tu.
bila dah bekerja, tanggungjawab kita semakin berbeza.
sahabat jua, insan yang paling banyak meberikan kegembiraan dalam hidup kita.
semoga jolin success di sana.bye.