Sunday, May 25, 2008

happy............

hahaha...........................................can say in colege life is very boring.........but i want to thnkz god ...


Thankz god becoz they giv me the best luck in the world so that i met two god sister in my life.


Da jie Eileen...........Erjie si ting ...................


They really take care of us very well.............really appreciate...............


Thank you for them...........................


If can i would like to shout for other to let other now that how king and how good they r..........


Ha...........but it a bit crazy.....................................


I know one day they maybe will forget who i am .....................maybe after they get marry...............


But Dun worry i will not....................................forget them...........................................never


Coz i will appreciate forever...............................


for this.....................I will noted down in my diary so that it will not last forever.....................


For my frenz also.......................



really love u all ya

From: J





No comments: