Saturday, May 10, 2008

mad dayz

wawawa.........is friday.is the day i can go back hometown but finally not going back,becoz of some problems.
well,i think is ok coz sunday my parentz want to come and visit me.But,sunday is mother's day,i hoope i can go back but............Anyways,just forget about it.Next week stil can go back.Take it easy.
But one thingz i feel sory is that i can't send chia chia and yong perng go study,so my frenz sory ya.
well.well.well........monday is shi min birthday only me and jih jia can selebrate with her,so today i and jih jia are mad to think what supries that we can giv to her in college.This is the first year she pass her birthday in college,so we want it be the first unforgetabel birthday in college.

well,lunkily today just hav only 3 class so is free today.
HoPe the naxt day will bring me good...........


from: J

No comments: