Monday, October 27, 2008

COFFEE day.....i am MAD






3.50a.m
Well............assignments make me mad, make me blur,make me died until it make me not realize tat i drink 5 pack of coffee in a day......wat.....when i c the dustin full of coffe pack then realize..watla, COFFEE not is assigmentssssssss fault..........



Hmmm.............again feel stress even streser than last semester....suddenly miss home very much....at least at home will free sometimebut here even want hanging around the GIANT only,also no time. I prefer work but not much as tat la......haiz......English shift to morning 8am, i cant wake up la........attain class also will slipz in class only. Mummy , i miss u.....here like all bully on me only, i DOU WANT. TnT ........well....prensentation last week also in bad performance....all happen in bad luck....why? Why? tell me......i suffer by eating maggie all the time also .......Why?? my buddies also, i MISS u all very much......when we can go kacau teacher again? when we can exam again? when we can together joking with teacher again? when we can together visit teacher again? when we can YAMCHA and laugh loud loud again? when we can gossip again? when we can fight again? when when when??????? where u all now???? when can gather again.......one year? two years? or maybe one day........or never?????? well......my life will alwayz not THE END whereas will alwayz to be continue.....................because i decide my own life, because i decide my own scenario,because i decide all..............is me JOLIN.....i will decide all.....

No comments: