Sunday, October 12, 2008

--- Neck breaking day--

Now is 4.07a.m.........still online but is because neck pain until cant slipz...................
But, happy also online on this time..coz meet frenz who at the opposite from us......which is just 8.45p.m...........................
Through MSN, know that she is ok and adapting there..........here, hope she will happy study there.........................Dou no why.......starting feel down through listen to the song....suddenly miss home and frenz.......
the memories of the time in secondary school start running i my mind........T_T ...........
now , i start to put in double effort for my study......so my dream can come to me.......................(i want fly oversea) maybe i manage to do that but maybe also my dream will just only a daydream............. ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cannot.......i nid to lie down....my neck break....break......................................c ya

No comments: