Saturday, December 27, 2008

the road not taken

well,well,well......i lost today.....dont know y ....my feeling so down today....i dou no y...................i GOT a secret....dont no wanna to splash out or not............
Sometimes, i think, some people are really stupid............Ermm~~~how i going to explain.......okokok...stop thinking that .....coz , tis case really make me in trouble......."it" make me step into "its" world then sometimes like ntg happen.In short, when"its" need you "its" stick with u but when "its" think tat u ..................haiz~~~~~~~~~~sad~~~~not going to sry coz even me also dont know what is my feeling lead and mean..............what my feeling going to warn me?? what my feeling really wanna let me know?? what...what....what....what...........damn messy feeling.....................................
Well....i think is impossible......if one day..i mean my lucky day.....when ...."it" tell me the true, i think i will no accept .......
The only fake will happen is the day together with "it"
If can,"it" i will start hate u now........and i think i already did that..........repeal my feeling to "u" is the day i feel realease..........S.T.U.P.I.D......go away...........ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hate!!!!!!

3 comments:

Reflections said...

hmm.... quite complicated

zehang said...

wei !
what happen ..
you should share with us ma ..

jolin said...

zehang tq.....is ok...i settle le.....haha..is quite complicated but is ok.....muakz