Tuesday, December 23, 2008

tuesday....reach home

......Finally......
I reach home.....
warm and sweet
tired, then i slipz whole day
haha....well...exam finish lo.....
suffer for one week ....now is the time for me and my foundation frenz rest le.....hurrayyyy!!!!!let me refresh......how many fast food in my stomach.....i think within one week(7 days) got 3 to 4 dayz fast food lol....and plus my maggie together is everyday gua.........walau...if my mum know sure kill me........faint.......Anyway,happy to back to here....relax~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Plan to go trip with buddies.....but not yet really finish our plan.....dun worry......today is for me to slipz tomorou my battery full then i will start my work to call here and there and search for info to trip........OVER OVER buddied.....wait for me........

and here foundation frenz will miss u all two weeks holidayz enjoy ya....


and buddies me JOLIN is back.~~~~~~~

to be continue........................................

No comments: