Sunday, April 12, 2009

no mood....how

Huh! time for study but i still hanging aound with my laptop.....(games)
Haiz.......mood ah mood !! please cum bck......i need you....
Anyway, i force myself....force force force....
Ah huh!! my mood cum visit me at last...^^
happy
But the only problem i face is ........my mood always visit me during night......
HOW???TT
Like now already 6 am ......my mood make me too excited until cant sleep and keep study
OMG, i want to study, YES i know but my body tired........
My thinking fresh, YES
My body tired , also YES
haiz~~~~~what a weird person I am??
Well, today ntg special case
So, I think i end here.
maybe after next week then i cum in here again.....Coz hav to study



God Bless You guyz!!
bye
Gud luck to me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mayb u can use the time tat u hanging around in front of the laptop to slp a while , then wake up on the midnite then u will feel nt tat tired , but this is nt a gd choose ... nt healthy XD" btw ! take care ya ...


-E-

jolin said...

hahaha....my dear tq.....yes....hmm.....slipz.........malas slipz wow....haiz...feel like i wasting time while sliping..haiz......